CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Monday, March 23, 2009

All Tennis......

Each year the City of Indian Wells hosts the biggest tennis tournament after the Masters. I usually go to at least one day, and have actually played a tournament here myself! Of course not in the big stadium......but still! This year I drove up by myself. Couldn't find a single person who could go with me. Ah well....Here are some of the MANY pics I took while there..

One of my favorite players, Andy Roddick
Andy
The Best player EVER...Roger Federer
Photobucket
World #1 Rafa
Photobucket
Mardy Fish during doubles
Photobucket
Roddick's racquet after blowing a shot..
Photobucket
Coin toss for serve....Roddick and Fish, Max Mirnyi and Andy Ram
Photobucket
Shot inside the stadium...beautiful facility!
Photobucket
Shot from inside the stadium of the snow-capped mountains
Photobucket

It was awesome as usual! Weather was perfect, and I was surrounded by people who love the sport as much as I do. I'm sad that Fed didn't win, but Rafa is turning into a great champion. Was absolutely thrilled that Roddick and Fish won the doubles title! It went down to a 10 point tie-break, must win by 2, and the final score was 14-12. Maybe this is the year I make it to the US Open???

A girl can dream......

3 comments:

  1. ah, you fixed it!!

    I'm glad you're still enjoying your sport. I tried learning tennis once, didn't do too bad either, but my ex got worried I would get better then him (which I was doing LOL)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I stay away from anything that requires more hand-eye coordination than eating or surfing :-)

    ReplyDelete