CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Sunday, March 8, 2009

Harbinger of Spring...

sm su cookie

I know Spring is here when the ducks return to my pool. 6:30 this morning this lady duck was quacking her fool head off. No male duck as of yet...he probably didn't ask for directions and is still wandering. Love the way that Suki appears to have a Mini Me..her and Cookie's color patterns and stance are identical!

Ran a tennis tournament is Vista yesterday, and am happy to say everything ran quite smoothly. The weather was perfect, the facility was beautiful, and a good time was had by all. My feet and legs are very sore.....Up and down, back and forth all day long. I left my house at 9 am and didn't get back until 9:30 pm. Okay, so there was a little break for Famous Dave's BBQ with my daughter in there....

The mattress....WOW. It is amazingly comfortable! I'm getting some real solid sleep now. I should have replaced my waterbed years ago. There is one thing though...when I first placed it in the frame, the mattress was level with the frame. 3 days later, it is a good 3 inches above the frame. Surely it's done expanding??? Thank goodness it's stopped hissing....

3 comments:

  1. You sure that's a real mattress and not a space alien? It's growing, and one day it may envelop you and transport you to its mother ship....

    ReplyDelete
  2. What kind of mattress expands like that?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Scribs, I'm sleeping so soundly that I have NO idea what that mattress is up to...so far no stray chicken feathers or anything else I can't account for...
    Fijufic, see post below. I swear it's a mutant mattress

    ReplyDelete